LONG ESTABLISHED AND WELL- RESPECTED ICE CREAM MANUFACTURER AND WHOLESALE BUSINESS LOCATED IN NORTHERN ENGLAND WITH FREEHOLD HEAD OFFICE/FACTORY AND 3 LEASEHOLD CAFÉ OUTLETS
- Long established Manufacturers of high quality traditional Dairy Ice Cream on site in 2 Storey Freehold Head Office and fully equipped factory, based in North of England.
- Suppliers to an extensive range of local businesses including restaurants, coffee shops, cafes, ice cream parlours, theatres, museums and a leading supermarket.
- The company hand makes an impressive range of over 40 flavours of ice cream and sorbets based upon the original Italian family recipe.
- Wholesalers of a wide range of frozen British and Continental desserts to restaurants, cafes and coffee shops.
- A well-respected household name in their locality due to a 120 year plus presence in the area resulting in an instantly recognisable and admired brand.
- The Company have had a continuous city centre presence for around 100 years and now have 3 branded Leasehold City Centre café outlets (one licensed) providing an extensive menu including meals, snacks, ice cream, desserts and a wide range of hot and cold beverages.
- Ownership has been handed down through 4 generations of the same family and the original philosophy of sourcing the finest ingredients in the world to produce the best possible ice creams and sorbets remains to this day.
- The company has an impressive reconstituted net profit of circa £140,000.
- Advised turnover circa £1,200,000 (exc. VAT) year ending 30/09/2016
- Please contact Lee Davy of Guy Simmonds, 07496 849424 for further details.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
ASKING PRICE £950,000 FREEHOLD/LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.